Renée Treml is an artist, author and environmentalist who lives on the Victorian Surf Coast.
Originally from the USA, Renée moved to Australia in 2007, where she was immediately captivated by the unique wildlife in this country.
The wombat is one of her favourite animals and appears in several of her books.
Renée creates children’s books and illustrations that tell stories about animals and native birds in the Australian environment. She has won and been nominated for numerous awards including the Environment Award for Children’s Literature.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size: 46cm x 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat