Don't you wish your grandmother had written down her life story? This journal enables you to write down yours!
- Guided questions and prompts will help you tell your grandchildren (and great-grandchildren to come) all about your childhood and teen years; your education, love, and marriage; work, community, religion, military service; parenthood and family life; and, of course, grandparenthood!
- Inside back cover pocket in which to store keepsakes, notes
- Creamy smooth pages that take pen beautifully
- Archival, acid-free paper helps preserve your memories
- 7-1/2" wide x 9-1/4" high
- 96 pages, concealed wire-o binding